Featured Slider

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - July 2017!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Can you believe it's almost the middle of July????  Time is going way too fast!  I've been MIA from blogland for a while.  The Hubs and I went for a much needed vacation in Arizona for nine days and it's like the minute the plane landed at RDU on July 2nd, reality just slammed right into us and we've hit the ground running.  Finally got the new roof.  Got a new kitten as well.  She's 10 weeks old and she hasn't slept through the night yet, and so neither have I!   The dog is thrilled, the older cat is pissed. And we are now into "operation clean out and purge before remodeling" mode.  I think I'd rather go back to Arizona! 

I will introduce the kitten, Annabella, Bella for short, as she "helped" me with my planner ---


 








And now that I've I digressed---
Today is the beginning of 
Paper Sweeties Release Week with Planner Day today!

Check out all the Planner Design Team's planners for some wonderful inspiration:
Nancy Salkeld (You are Here!)







We also have a fun inspiration challenge this month, come play along with us!

Paper Sweeties Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

5 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable photos....so fun to have such a sweet little helper.

Bonnie said...

Bella is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her. Another busy month with a fun planner!

Debbie said...

Fabulous, crisp and organized planner pages ... but I think Miss Bella is stealing the show! I just adore her!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the new baby :)

Maria said...

Wonderful planner pages with all the fun stars!! Your new little kitten is adorable, so cute!!!

Lilian said...

What a festive spread with all those stars! Love it!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio