Featured Slider

Monday, February 24, 2014

Warm & Fuzzy

WOW!  It's Monday already?

One good thing about Mondays ----



Today's challenge:


Use the color PINK!

Don't forget to stop by 

The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog

and check out all the 

fantastic projects from 

Ella's Design Team!

Below is my project for some inspiration:
SPIES:
STAMPS: Digital Image and Sentiment (Doodle Pantry).
PAPER: Cotton candy cardstock.  DP - from stash.
INK: Blick pens; White Fine Sharpie.
EXTRAS: Scallop circle die (Spellbinders); basic circle die (Spellbinders); Doily die (Lifestyle Crafts); label die (for sentiment)(Reverse Confetti); spiral flower die (Taylored Expressions); pearl gem (inside flower); Paper rounder punch (Creative Memories); pink flocking powder; white sequins.

I took "use the color PINK" very literal as you can see!  LOL
I just adore this digital image from Doodle Pantry -- bunny slippers.  I used some pink flocking powder to emphasize the ears and edges of the slippers.


Actually, I am in serious need of some pink patterned paper. What I used here is just about all I have in my stash.  I've ordered some spring paper pads but they have yet to arrive in the mail (hopefully today).

Yet, the beauty of crafting is taking what you have and making something beautiful from it.  I hope I succeed most of the time.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:







Warm & Fuzzy Blessings!
x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

7 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

THOSE SLIPPERS! Just too cute! I love that you added flock so they're truly fuzzy bunny slippers :)
You've been on a roll with cardmaking lately, Nance! Sorry I've not been by on a regular basis to say hi, but know I'm enjoying every single one!

Mayras Designs said...

This is so full of cuteness !!! Love those slippers !!!!

Heather Ruwe said...

Thanks for playing along in the Little Tangles Challenge! Great Card!

Jessica Pascarella said...

So pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Little Tangles Challenge!

Cyndi said...

This is too cute! Love those fuzzy bunnies!

Sherrie K. said...

What an awesome card! The bunnies are adorable!! The stitching and flower looks amazing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Betty said...

Pretty in pink :-). Love your bunnies. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.